Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Ta-Dahhh!

Here it is – my beautiful new apron!  I finished it Friday evening as my husband was packing his bags.  Not that the apron had anything to do with his leaving, you understand!  He is traveling to a meeting in Pennsylvania, and the rest of the family is staying home this week, since it is only a four-day meeting.  Ahhhh!  I have lots of things planned for the week, but the apron is no longer on my “To-do” list – it is now on my “Ta-dahhh” list! :) 
IMG_3058
My wonderful husband was kind enough to pause in his trip preparations to take this picture (and a few others, if the truth be told – I can’t ever seem to get a good picture of myself, especially modeling aprons).  I forgot how difficult the pattern was, but I remembered when I had to tear out most of it the other night and redo it!  I don’t like ripping out seams, and I had to take out several LOOOOOOONG ones the other evening because I was working with a tired brain.  No permanent damage was done, though, so I am quite satisfied with this latest project.  On to the next one!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, you're so cute! Love the apron. You gonna make me one?? =P I hate having to rip out something I sewed, bleh. But it is worth it in the end! Can't wait to see your other aprons.

    ReplyDelete