Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Perfect Touch

In one of my earlier posts, I put up a picture of my table centerpiece with the yummy yellow pitcher and the green tea pot.  I wanted something red to sit with them, but until now, I had not found the perfect item to complete the trio.
I was at Hobby Lobby (I love that store!) and saw the perfect ceramic vase. It was the right size, the right color, and -  at 50% off – the right price.  I love it when that happens!  I debated for just a few seconds, and then put it in the cart.  It wasn’t really an impulse buy because I had planned to buy just such a thing when I found it. 
There was a moment of panic when the cashier told me it was not on sale.  I told her there was a sign right next to the display that said all the ceramic was 50% off.  I was afraid I would have to put it back. :(  The sale sign was from last week, but because it was their mistake, they honored the sale price. In the end, I walked away clutching my treasure with a smile on my face.  Now it sits on my table, lending just the right amount of panache to my centerpiece. 
IMG_3262
Isn’t that just lovely? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment