Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Chopped!

Well, I did it – had my hair cut last week.  I had just enough to make 10 inches (for donation purposes), although it left my hair a bit shorter than I had planned.  No big deal.  It will grow back, right?   I think this is the shortest I’ve ever had my hair, but you know what?   I like it! :)


BEFORE

Sarah's hair

AFTER – front view

IMG_3117 
AFTER – back view

IMG_3111

So now, it is short, bouncy, and sassy -  I like that!  Pretty low maintenance, too, which is good, since my four munchkins are rather high maintenance!  If you look closely in the back view picture, you will see my 10-inch ponytail draped over the picture frame.   I need to mail that out this week… Hair Mail.  Okay – that was really cheesy, but I couldn’t resist! :)  Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Very nice Sarah! You look great with short hair! I SO need mine cut. I'm looking like a frumpy 8 months preggo lady and that is never good. Thanks for the encouragement, I just need to go ahead and make the appointment! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really good on you! I believe it is the shortest I have ever seen your hair! :)

    ~ Beth Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT Sarah!!! It really suits you!
    Love the hair mail...the shop where I used to get my hair cut on our island in Nova Scotia was called "The Hairport" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Really cute! Whenever I cut mine after being longer, it takes a while not to be shocked when washing it...it's like Whoa! oh, right, I cut it. Your cut looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice!! good style. I've wondered what short style, if I did one. I like the long in front, short in back, like this, http://www.aholyexperience.com/ann-voskamp/ on others, but not sure I'd like it on me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.4hairstyles.com/medium/bob/16.htm okay, I found this. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow....you cut! LOVE it girl! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete