Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wacky Wednesday

Well, by this time, we should be settling down in Mississippi – I am doing this post ahead of time, because I think that this week is going to be crazy!  I will update you all as soon as I get a chance to catch my breath from unloading all those boxes!  I will give you another freebie today from My Memories.



Download this page kit by clicking on the link below.
http://www.mymemories.com/store/share_the_memories_kit_1

Don’t forget that you can get a great deal on the My Memories Suite digital scrapbooking software by using the code STMMMS94566  to get $10 off and another $10 coupon for the online store!  These pages are a snap to use with the MMS software!  The possibilities are endless! 

Now, go enjoy your day, and be thankful you are not moving the week before Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment