Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wacky Wednesday

Well, today certainly is wacky around our house as we continue packing up our belongings.  The truck arrives in two days, and then it will really get crazy! (I keep telling myself not to stress, but I think moving is just stressful no matter how you look at it!)  I hope you are all having a wonderful week, and enjoying the holiday season, with all of its excitement, last minute shopping, and yummy baking.

Here is a digital freebie from My Memories to sweeten the holidays just a little bit more.  I love the pink papers and giant eyelet frames – they are perfect for that little girl in your life!  It is so easy to use these quick pages with My Memories Suite digital scrapbooking software.  You still have time to put together a great album for the grandparents for Christmas.

 

Download this kit by clicking on the link below.
http://www.mymemories.com/store/share_the_memories_kit_3

Don’t forget that you can get $10 off the My Memories Suite software by using this code STMMMS94566.  This code will bring the price down to $29.97, and you will also get a coupon for $10 off in the digital scrapbook store!  Hop over there today and take a look at all the great pages, kits, and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment