Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wacky Wednesday

One of my childhood memories is reading the book Wacky Wednesday by Dr. Seuss.  I seem to have the same problem as the character in the book at times – nothing goes the way I think it should…

However, I am starting a weekly digital freebie for those of you who need a mid-week pick-me-up.  When the going gets tough, it’s time to start scrapping!  Right?!  So walk away from those dirty dishes – they will be there when you get done!  Download this page kit and add another precious memory to your digital album.  nothing could be easier, especially if you have the My Memories Suite digital scrapbooking software.  Use the code STMMMS94566 to get $10 off the program, making it only $29.97 – a great deal!  You will also receive a $10 coupon for the online store.  Hurry over and snag this great tool!




http://www.mymemories.com/store/share_the_memories_kit_2
 
“And that’s how Wacky Wednesday began…” – Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment