Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

This will be short and sweet.  We are planning to spend some time with family, eating, fellowshipping, and counting our blessings.

Take some time to thank God for some specific things He has done for you.  These are a few of my personal blessings:

1.  My eternal salvation through Jesus Christ and His sacrifice
2.  An accepted offer on our house
3.  Good health
4.  A wonderful marriage to a godly man
5.  Friends who encourage me

I could go on and on, but my words could never tell all that God has done for me.  One of my favorite verses sums it up rather well.

And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they were written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written.  Amen.  - John 21:25

And to think that this verse was written 2,000 years ago – think how many more things He has done since then!  What a great God!  Take time to praise and thank Him today.

No comments:

Post a Comment