Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

So Thankful

Thanksgiving is approaching, and while I am thankful for many things the whole year through, this is the time when we focus on those blessings that seem to get taken for granted.  In the next few posts, I would like to mention some things for which I am thankful.

Today’s blessing is my salvation.  I accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior many years ago, and His love for me has changed my life in so many ways.  I am thankful that He considered me worth the cost.  I am thankful that I live in a country where the Gospel is freely accessible.  I am thankful that my parents taught me the Word of God from an early age and prepared my heart to seek the Lord.  So much of my life is affected by this decision that it is hard to draw the line at where to stop.  Eternal salvation is the most precious thing that was ever given to me, and I want to publicly express my gratitude for this life-changing gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment