Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Together

IMG_5390

“Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.  For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.”  - Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

I just want to say how thankful I am for my husband.  God has given us over twelve wonderful years together.  We have had good times as well as difficult times, but in each season, God has enabled us to lift up and encourage one another.  I thought this picture was a rather apropos description of our lives together.  Two people with one shadow, separate but joined, standing side by side, showing a strength that comes from unity.  The shadow is long, indicating that we are continually being stretched, growing as God works in our lives.  By His grace, we will continue to live in the light of His love and care.  I am so glad that God’s plan was for us to be together! 

1 comment: