Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Morning Tea

Last winter, I got into the habit of having hot tea on a cold morning.  I will say that I would prefer hot chocolate to tea, but as a concession to the condition of my post-children waistline, I have decided to take the high road in warm beverages.  Now that the days are getting cooler again, the tea is calling.  I haven't experimented with a whole lot of different blends and flavors, because I found that I really like Lipton green tea with a little bit of mint.  It is so refreshing!  I also use stevia to sweeten it just enough and it is perfectly guilt-free!  Now, don't get me wrong - I will have hot chocolate some mornings (you can't really see it, but the mug in the photo - my favorite - says Chocolate on it), but for now it's tea time. If I could only find a good recipe for crumpets!

Don't forget that today is Mega Swagbucks Day!  I haven't said a whole lot about Swagbucks recently, but I have been busy working and collecting Swagbucks in preparation for the upcoming holidays.  If you have not yet set up your account yet, do it today and start earning tons of great rewards!

No comments:

Post a Comment