Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Me Time

Guess what I have been doing this afternoon?  Yep!  Scrapbooking!  I decided that since I didn't have to fix dinner tonight (we are going over to some friends' for dinner), I would seize the moment and put together a few layouts.  The kids were all busy with their own interests, so I have had a very nice little session of "Me Time!"  Every mom needs a little of that now and then!  As you can see from my picture, there is some serious creativity going on!  I'm so thankful for the opportunity to do something that I enjoy!

By the way, Snapfish is having another awesome sale!  You can order 200 4x6 prints for only $2.00 or 100 prints for $1.00!  Use the code JULY200PRNTS  for 200 or JULY100PRNTS for 100 and get those summer memories in your album!

No comments:

Post a Comment