Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hi-tech Love

I must admit a love for the hi-tech age in which we live.  Without it, you wouldn't be reading any of this! :)  It makes keeping in touch with friends and family so much easier.  I cannot imagine writing a letter by snail mail any time I needed to update someone.  So, I have entered into the world of cell phones, computers, e-mail, and texting with gusto.  I can spend a few minutes online and come up with great meal ideas, organizational plans, recipes, and so much more.  One of my "tune out the world" strategies is to plug into my portable MP3 player while I do my housework.  I pick my list of favorite tunes, ranging from inspirational hymns to peppy classical, and hit play.  And no one complains if I want to repeat the same song five times in a row, just because I like it!  (This drives Paul crazy - he can't stand to listen to the same CD twice in a row, let alone the same song!)  So, as I wander about my housework and chores, I am thankful for the technology we have today...

No comments:

Post a Comment