Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Back to the Scrapping Board

It has been months - literally - since I have had a chance to sit down and scrapbook.  I have had the urge lately to sit down and play with my pictures and papers (Paul refers to it as Kindergarten for adults) and make beautiful layouts.  Several days I have almost done it, but most days other things take precedence!  Imagine - the rest of my family would rather eat than scrapbook!  I don't understand, but since the majority vote is not on my side, I have conceded.  I am getting desperate because I know my summer break is coming to an end.  School starts in less than three weeks!  Last week, I dragged out all my favorite things and attempted to do a few pages.  It was sad... it took me so long to just get the LO to look just like I wanted it that I took a whole afternoon to get one page done!  I need to get back in the habit.  Those of you who scrapbook know what I am talking about.  If you don't use it, you lose it.  So, I think I will get back to the scrapping board in the next few weeks and see if I can get my scrapping skills back in shape.  Plus, I just received my latest prints from Snapfish - they have a great 99 prints for $.99 every summer.  Here is the page I so painstakingly completed last week.  I hope to put up a few more in the near future.  Maybe I will even post a few of the girls' pages.  They are beginning scrapbookers, and we enjoy working together.

No comments:

Post a Comment