Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Feels Like Monday

I know it's Tuesday.  Really, I do.  It just feels like Monday to me.  This weekend was a blur of activity, lots of driving, and some unexpectedly late nights.  So, this morning, it just felt like Monday - again!  I'm sure you have days like that as well.  We are in VBS again this week, this time in Sundance, WY.  The kids are working hard on their memory verses, in hopes that they will win the grand prize -  a $10 Walmart card! 

We had the privilege of seeing a young man trust Christ on Sunday morning.  What a joy it is to see someone take that step of faith.

Josiah will be turning ten on Sunday.  Is my little boy really going to be a double-digit-midget?!  I know he is sprouting up this summer because all his pants are getting too short!  He is a responsible little guy, and I anticipate a great year for him.  He is becoming more like his dad every day - even his sense of humor!

Last week, I took a day to scrapbook, and this is one of the results of that wonderful day! (The pictures are from a year ago, but who really cares - they are now done!)  This is a page of Esther's fourth birthday, and it seemed to just fall together.  I love it when my LO's do that!  She is such a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment