Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

School Days



We are back "on the grid" and I am sooooo happy to have internet access again!  We have been in Vacation Bible School for the last two weeks ( an exhausting schedule, but so much fun).  Last week we were in Farson, Wyoming, which was forty miles from "town!"  needless to say, they didn't have internet available! :)  We had a great week and saw several children trust Christ as Savior.  That makes it all worthwhile.  We started school last week as well.  So far, it has gone pretty smoothly.  Here are pictures of my three adorable students on their first day of school. 

I have many other adventures to relate, but they will have to wait for later, since I have some very pressing business (doesn't that sound impressive?) to which I must attend.  More stories and pictures to follow...

2 comments:

  1. Aww, such big kids! I've been enjoying reading about your adventures! -Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - you were our next door neighbors last week - we live in Pinedale, WY. (Paul probably knows that - he came out here with Dwight Smith and the Scovills in 1998 - that's where we heard about Ambassador and why we ended up there that fall.) When I want to go to Walmart, the closest is in Rock Springs - a 100 mile drive for us :) Hope you enjoyed your stay!

    ReplyDelete