Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ups and Downs



After our long trip, we were able to settle in and had a great week in Farson.  The ranch where we stayed was so nice, and our hosts were quite gracious.  The children all enjoyed jumping on the trampoline each afternoon.  I was able to show them some "tricks" that my dad had taught me as a teenager.  Of course, I am too out of shape to do the back and front flips I used to perform, not to mention my increasing age and fear of injury. :)  They were delighted with my twists, turns, and simple gymnastics, and had to try them as well.  I took some very funny pictures of them.  Sorry - no pictures of me this time! :)  I need to practice my flips, and then I will post a few pictures of my glorious abilities!  Daniel could not be persuaded to get on the trampoline, and when we held him and bounced, he cried out in terror.  Perhaps with time he will enjoy the pleasures of bouncing up and down with the rest of us.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I get dizzy on a swing, and trampolining is not my idea of a fun time. And forget roller coasters. I'm sure you're doing your best with Daniel's fears. Don't worry; he'll be fine. Does he know Psalm 56:3? I wish Hope was a little more afraid of animals sometimes, and heights--- that would be a good thing to be cautious of....

    ReplyDelete