Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Just Duet

Don’t you love a happy surprise?  It doesn’t even have to be a big surprise – just something small to brighten your day.  A flower, a note, a piece of chocolate, a new piano duet…  That’s what my wonderful husband gave me this week.  The duet, that is.  I’m still hoping for the chocolate… :)

IMG_8781

Just for the record, my husband and I love Leroy Anderson’s music.  This is probably one of his better-known pieces – the one we all hear at Christmas!

IMG_8783

One piano, four hands… That means we get to sit on the bench together!  :)

IMG_8785

This one’s going to take a little practice, but I sure am looking forward to playing it!

IMG_8789

And, yes, we have already started practicing!  We should have it ready to roll by Christmas!  I love having a thoughtful, musical husband.

What will he think of next?

1 comment:

  1. I can hardly wait to hear this! I love when the 2 of you play your duets. I've never gotten music from my sweet husband yet, so I just have to settle for chocolate and scrapbook rooms.

    ReplyDelete