Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Holiday Wreath

A few weeks ago, I mentioned my “new” picture frame and the big plans I had for turning it into a Pinterest-inspired creation.  I was able to finish it to my complete and utter satisfaction last week, and it now hangs on my front door!  It is so very different that I love it!  It has also given me a few more ideas…

IMG_6025IMG_6031

And here is the full effect…

IMG_6029

I just love coming home and seeing this!  What decorations are you putting up right now?

3 comments:

  1. love this Sarah! Yours turned out just like the inspiration one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had seen your first picture of the inspiration wreath and fell in love. I finally figured out how I could make one myself and I have blogged about it. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    http://themissionarylifeofamy2.blogspot.com/2012/11/my-first-diy-project.html

    ReplyDelete