Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Valentine

On Valentine’s Day, our thoughts turn to love, romance, and chocolate… No exceptions here!  I am celebrating my 15th Valentine’s Day with my one and only Valentine!  Our first Valentine activity was during my senior year of college (some of you may remember that) at Ambassador Baptist College.  We were thrilled to (finally) attend this activity together.  Long story, if you don’t already know.  Here is a picture of the two of us that momentous day!

IMG_6553

Now, fifteen years later, we again celebrate this special day for sweethearts.  We have grown and changed over the years, but inside we still carry the same love for one another.  Now, however, that love  is deeper and stronger, having been through many tests and challenges.  I am thankful for what God has given us.

“It is love that asks, that seeks, that finds, and that is faithful to what it finds.”   - Anonymous

Crows 7Crows 3Crows 5Crows 8

Happy Valentine’s Day 2013!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet pictures! I remember well the tales. . . as well as Paul's testimony in chapel right after you guys got engaged. : ) Can't believe it was that long ago!!!

    ReplyDelete