Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Just KBO

In the famous words of Winston Churchill, we just “keep buggering on,” also abbreviated as KBO.  The weather has been very dreary this week, with rain and clouds, and gray skies.  The children decided that things were not very exciting, and conspired among themselves to all come down with the flu at the same time to liven things up around our house.  Thank the Lord it isn’t the stomach flu variety!  We actually took a day off school today (gasp!) because everyone felt so lousy.  I do hope this bug doesn’t last long, but if it does, we’ll KBO.

Esther lost one of her front teeth this week.  I am glad it finally came out.  It was so loose that it would move around in her mouth, and stuck out like a pair of those “Billy-Bob” teeth that you can buy at Walmart!  I kept trying to pull it, but it wasn’t ready to come out, so it only caused her great distress.   I finally got it out last night, and the Tooth Fairy made a visit.  I hope she doesn’t get sick!  If so, she will have to KBO!

In the meantime, all my children are lying around on couches, chairs, floors, and beds, (there are only four, just in case you are wondering) dragging blankets and pillows around the house, coughing on one another, and leaving used tissues all over the house.  Gross! KBO

This too, shall pass.  I just hope it passes quickly.  If not, I’ll KBO.

What things make it necessary for you to KBO? :)

1 comment:

  1. Sarah,
    I lost your blog since moving over 5000 miles (or more), and a new computer. I just caught up on your life! Ok, so KBO! Tell Paul 'hello' from Roland. He thinks about you all often.

    ReplyDelete