Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday -

I had a post written for Monday, but due to some unknown issue, it would not post on the blog.  I have tried several times to post is since then, but I cannot get it to work. :(  You will have to live in suspense now!  I think it will work if I try something else.  Here goes!

Perhaps that seems like an unlikely title for my post, but we can celebrate the fact that taxes aren't due for another year!  In honor of tax day, I treated myself to another Amazon.com gift card, courtesy of  Swagbucks.  I haven't had regular Internet access over the last few weeks, so my Swagbucks balance has suffered.  However, I am glad to be back online again.  As of today, I have earned $70 in Amazon gift cards this year alone by using Swagbucks!  If you aren't signed up yet, start today! 

Our family has had several exciting events in the last couple of weeks.  We had five or six people saved in our Philadelphia meeting on last Sunday.  Praise the Lord for answered prayer!  The following day we went to Independence Hall and had a field trip.  I love it when we can visit the places the children are learning about in their studies.  We also visited the Liberty Bell, which was declared by Esther to be the "biggest bell in the world!"

We drove back to North Carolina and picked up our trailer.  The kids were able to spend the night with some friends, and had a marvelous time playing.  We only had a short drive to Gastonia, where we are holding a meeting this week.  Gastonia is like our old stomping grounds.  When we lived in King's Mountain all those years, we did a great deal of our shopping in Gastonia.  The weather is amazing, too!  Today is a beautiful, breezy day and the sun is shining brightly.  I am glad that Spring is finally here!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, you finally have internet again! =) So, how do you earn all that money with swagbucks? I do the searches with swagbucks and started printing my coupons there like you said, but how else do you do it? Just curious! In the past I had earned about $60 of amazon giftcards too, but that was when they were cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same question. How do you earn so many swagbucks just this year? Are you counting since January, or in the past 12 months? I do searches, play games and do the daily poll, but would love to know how to accumulate points faster!

    ReplyDelete