Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Weekly To-do's

I know everyone has their weekly list of things to do, but sometimes, it seems as if the week between goes so quickly, and BANG - it's time to do those things again.  That is what I am thinking as I sit here laboring over my home school lesson plans.  Already?!?!?  I must say, though, that my week goes so much more smoothly when I get my lesson plans done on Friday.  There is also a huge stack of papers to grade and record.  I was amazed this week to find that the approximately 100 pens and pencils I placed in the pencil box before leaving Indiana have all disappeared, along with my two really nice red pens and a red pencil.  Of course, no one knows what happened to all of the writing utensils... We don't even have a dog, so we can't blame him for eating them.

I have a lot on my plate right now, but I think most mothers of young children do.  I actually got a decent night's sleep last night, in spite of the fact that I had terrible dreams from which I woke trembling with fear.  That is unusual for me, but when it happens, it takes me forever to get back to sleep.  Perhaps it was the apple soda for lunch - I tried something new! :) The kids are all pretty much over whatever they had last week, thank the Lord!  I hope we can all stay well for at least a few weeks.

I enrolled in a new company today.  It is Paybox.me  a site similar to Paypal for online buying and selling.  They are offering $25 to everyone who signs up for their Early-bird program .  The best part about this is that you do not have to enter any personal information - just your email along with a password and user name.  I signed up, and already have $25 in my account.  You will be paid for referrals and feedback as the company develops.  So, check it out today and get $25 free!

Today is Mega Swag Bucks day, too! I love getting Swagbucks for doing searches, playing games, and printing/ redeeming coupons.  Every redeemed coupon earns me 10 Swagbucks in addition to saving me money on my grocery bill!  Start today!

No comments:

Post a Comment