Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Exciting News!

I am in the process of making my newest piano arrangements available online!  Woo hoo!  It may not be that exciting to you, but this is something that has been on my “to-do” list for what seems like forever.  I published my first book of piano arrangements, And With My Song Will I Praise Him, in 2002 (wow, that was a long time ago).  It was the work of several years of writing, and countless hours of detailed editing.  The first book had barely cooled from the press when I began receiving requests for a second book.  Seriously?!  Then along came four little munchkins, a busy traveling schedule, home schooling, and a host of normal life activities, and the piano book was pushed to the proverbial back burner where it has been simmering ever since. 
I seriously considered publishing a second set of arrangements in book format, but that is not possible right now for various reasons.   Since the advent of digital media has advanced so much since that first book, I thought the music would be more accessible if I made the arrangements available as I finished them.  They will be available for purchase individually through our ministry website.  There is also a new link on the right side of my blog - Sacred Piano Arrangements Day by Day  will be my first available arrangement, with others soon to follow!  I have several arrangements in various stages of finishing and editing at present, and this development has really given me a boost toward finishing those last few pages!  Pray with me as I work toward this goal.  Stay tuned for updates on this process! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment