Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Cupcake Wars

One of the most fun things ever is cupcake decorating.  Who doesn’t love cute, creative things to eat?  During one of our recent meetings, the teen girls had an activity. Cupcake wars!  Well, sort of!  It was really just a huge cupcake decorating party!  I was not only allowed to participate in the decorating, I was asked to give a short devotional.  I really enjoyed the time that I was able to spend with these girls. 

They really got creative with the cupcakes once they got started.  Here are some of the designs we ended up with.

IMG_5723

IMG_5720

IMG_5721

There were even enough for my girls to decorate a cupcake – total delight for each of them!

IMG_5722IMG_5724

I am a firm believer in quality time with my children – this definitely qualifies! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I agree with you completely! Special times! And what beautiful yummy looking cupcakes! Alwasy enjoy your post! Lord bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that activity idea, Sarah! such cute cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete