Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Hello, Monday

The idea for this post is not original with me, but all my photos are original.  I saw this on my friend Laine’s blog, and thought it was a great idea just to catalog a few things about my Monday morning.  So, here is your glimpse into the deep, dark secrets of Monday morning at our house! :)

Hello, sleeping munchkins!

IMG_4590

 

Hello, breakfast!  The church youth were selling Krispy Kreme doughnuts as a fundraiser, otherwise know as Calories for Camp.

IMG_4587

 

Hello, my morning cup of happiness – peppermint tea, anyone?

IMG_4591

 

Hello, stack of coupons given to my by a friend.  Um, do I really have time to sort through these?!

IMG_4593

 

Hello, crazy socks that make me smile!

IMG_4624

 

Hello, new stainless steel mug from our church’s 25th anniversary celebration on Sunday.

IMG_4595

 

Hello, braids.

IMG_4602

 

Hello, too many choices.

IMG_4609

 

Hello, messed up lipstick, otherwise known as, do not leave a three-year-old unattended in your bathroom.

IMG_4628

 

Hello, my favorite set of keys!

IMG_4629

 

What will your Monday hold?

No comments:

Post a Comment