Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Creation Museum

In Petersburg, KY there is a fabulous tribute to God’s amazing power and glory.  Our family has had the privilege of visiting the Creation Museum twice now, and both times, I have come away amazed at all that God has done and can do.  It reminds me of the greatness of my God, and my own insignificance compared to the vastness of the universe.  It humbles me to think that God considered me so important that He would send His Son to die for me!

In addition to all of the great exhibits indoors, they have beautiful gardens all over the property and a petting zoo for the children.

IMG_4421IMG_4431IMG_4432

 

IMG_4406IMG_4435IMG_4441

I took about a bazillion pictures that day—everything was so beautiful!  It was blistering hot outside, so we tried to stay indoors as much as possible.  We went with my family, so it was a fun time for all of us to be together.  The kids loved the animals, and the older three even got to ride Gomer the camel!

IMG_4388IMG_4390IMG_4391

 

IMG_4456IMG_4464IMG_4473IMG_4474IMG_4475

I am so glad that we had this opportunity to spend some time together as a family enjoying the wonders of God’s creation.

Have you ever visited the Creation Museum?  It is  soooo worth a trip! 

1 comment:

  1. You are right, it is absolutely beautiful! It is worth the time to go visit and give your faith a boost.

    ReplyDelete