Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Scrapping on the Road

I have mentioned my love of scrapbooking in the past, and I know some of you are also die-hard scrapbookers as well.  I will say, it has been so hard not being able to create layouts and make beautiful pages in the several months since we moved.  (I had to put most of my scrap supplies in storage because there was not enough room for them in the trailer, if you can imagine that!)

 

I decided that I had gone without scrapping long enough, and when we had an eleven-hour drive on Monday, I grabbed my basic supplies, my box of photos, and stuffed it into the cab of the truck all around me—not an easy feat.  I am pleased to announce that I was able to put together eight layouts (minus journaling and a few embellishments I didn’t have with me because of space restrictions) on our drive.  I loved coaxing the creative juices to flow once again and being pleased with most of what I did.  Here is a sample of my work.

 

IMG_4101

 

IMG_4096

 

I am back in the groove, and I am looking forward to my next long trip!  What do you do in the car on a long trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment