Pages

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Back from the Busy

Okay, to be honest, I was going to say back from the dead, but that was a bit of an exaggeration.  I've actually just been too busy to blog.  Something in my life had to go, and I chose, among other things, blogging. I missed it - the regular sharing of my daily life and the somewhat meandering ramblings of my thoughts.

Not that anything has actually changed as far as the pace of my life or the busyness of my schedule - I just decided it was time to pick up the proverbial pen and start writing again. At this point, I don't know how often I will be sharing (so don't get your hopes up too high), but I will make a concerted effort to write regularly.

What's been going on in the several years since my last post? Thousands of miles traveled, oodles of school papers finished, about a zillion yards of yarn turned into fun and beautiful things, hilarious adventures, family struggles, ministry blessings, exciting mission trips, new friends, old friends, laughter, memories, and even a few boring days, too.

God has blessed us so abundantly,  and I almost feel guilty about not sharing it with all of you for so long. But I digress.

I have kept up with things a bit more on Instagram  and you can see everything you've missed by following me there @rvmamacrow.

So, here's to new beginnings. I hope you will follow along for the everyday adventure that I call my life!

1 comment: