Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Family Photos

It is that time of life.  Our children have continued to grow so quickly that our most recent family picture is way out of date.  Thankfully, I have an awesome and talented friend that agreed to take our photos this year (this is so much better than the self-timer method).  So, many thanks to my good friend Laine who sacrificed her time to make these photos possible. :)

IMG_2880

IMG_2945

IMG_3003

IMG_3051

IMG_3103

IMG_3577

{this one is one of my personal favorites}

IMG_2960-2IMG_3610-2

IMG_3470

Of course, there are many other pictures, but there are way too many to fit on this blog.  I just wanted to share a few photos with you, and you can all exclaim over how much the children have grown, and be in awe of my talented friend!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment