Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Harried and Hurried

Ok - some of you may be wondering what happened to me, while others of you may be relieved not to have to read about my crazy life!  The truth is, I have hardly had time to brush my teeth, let alone sit down and blog the last few weeks - thank goodness for the scheduling options on Blogspot!  This week has not had many posts because I just didn't have the time to write.  Even now, I write hurriedly, hoping that my husband doesn't see me working on the computer instead of packing boxes! :)

Our truck arrives this morning, and there is still so much to be done.  We lost some time because we took a day to be part of a funeral service for a family in our church that lost their baby at 27 weeks.  Please pray for the family as they deal with this difficult loss.  Saturday is our kid's Christmas program rehearsal (yes, I am helping with that, too), and I am looking forward to this year's program.  The kids have all worked so hard.  I think the Lord is going to use it in a special way.  Sunday morning is the children's program, followed by the adult program Sunday evening, and a going-away/Christmas fellowship party for our family after the service.  Then Monday morning, we head out to Mississippi.  Paul will be driving the truck and trailer, and I will be driving the 26' moving van.  We didn't really need one that big, but when we upgraded from a 16' truck, they didn't have any 22' trucks available.  Go figure!  Look out, everyone!

This may be my last post for a week or so.  I guess only time will tell.  I certainly don't anticipate having any spare moments in the next few days! :)  I will try to let you know when we all get settled.  Pray for us!  Moving is such a  delightful experience!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your delightful experience...haha. ;) We have a little too much experience in that area too. Good for you for driving the truck! I would probably be panicking. :)

    ReplyDelete