Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Something Old, Something New

The last few days have been so very hot and humid that I have stayed indoors as much as possible.  I don't particularly enjoy getting all hot and sweaty.  The meeting in Elkton, SD has been going well.  The Lord is working in hearts and opening doors of opportunity to witness each day.  Yesterday while Paul was out visiting with the pastor, I carted all my scrapbook supplies to the church and set up in a vacant room.  The girls were all gung-ho about scrapping with me, so I allowed them to come, too.  In spite of the girls, I was able to get three pages done!  I tend to find what I like and stick to it, without much variation ( I like routine and organization) except when it comes to scrapbooking.  I enjoy trying new things (within my budget, of course) and yesterday, I went out on a limb and thought "outside the box."  Instead of doing a 12x12 square page, I broke the mold and (gasp) made a round page!  I had been saving this particular piece of paper for something very special, and when I received my pictures from Snapfish, I knew what I wanted to do with it.  It was a challenge, but I found that I loved the result! BTW, Snapfish is having another great deal - if you buy $10 of merchandise, you get 100 free 4x6 prints, and $15 of merchandise will get you 200 free prints.  You can get caught up on all that printing and snag a few personalized items in the process ( good for gifts). 

I haven't said anything about Swagbucks lately, but I have been busy.  I was able to procure another gift card today, so I am well on my way to purchasing my "big item" Christmas gifts.  I love getting things for free!  If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet, today is the day to do it!  You have time to earn a lot before the holidays.  Pinch that budget just a little tighter with Swagbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment