Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Time to Scrap

One of my favorite things to do is take the time to scrapbook my memories.  I have not been in the "scrapbooking mode" for some time, just for lack of time and opportunity.  I was able to bring some of my stash along on our trip to New York City, though.  I still love scrapbooking in the truck while we drive.  It is an art that I am still developing.  Many people have asked me, "How do you scrap in the truck?"  The answer is, I pile my favorite tools, papers, and embellishments around my feet, on my lap, and on the dashboard.  My actual workspace is only about 16x16 inches, so it gets a little difficult to sort through my things while holding a layout on my lap, but the sense of accomplishment is worth every minute of the cramped ride!
My scrapbooking birthday party 2010

Christmas morning 2010 - Abigail
True North

Puddle-Jumpers

Daniel's 2nd Birthday




Popsicle Joy - Daniel
The pastor's wife and I hauled out our scrapbook things while the kids played yesterday, and both of us were able to get several pages done before dinner.  We plan to get it out again today if we get half a chance!  It is always more fun with someone else.  Here are the pages I have done so far this week.  Some of them were done in the truck, and others were done in the normal way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment